Increase your lifted Jeep's performance and take your rock crawling experience to a whole, new level with Rough Country's Ring and Pinion Combo kits. Our durable aftermarket gear upgrade combo kits come with everything you need to regear the front and rear of your vehicle and breathe new life into your lifted Jeep.
Ring and Pinion Gears help your vehicle take power supplied from the drive shaft and push it out to through the axle shafts to the wheels. Once a lift and larger tires are installed, however, the factory gear ratio is off, resulting in a slower-turning driveshaft and engine.
This weakened power state can rob your vehicle's performance and even your fuel economy. By upgrading to Rough Country gears, you'll gain the ability to tame your larger, aftermarket tires as if they were stock height, while increased power and torque affords you unparalleled power in off-road or rock crawling situations.
Each kit includes a full set of front and rear ring and pinion sets along with front and rear master install kits, including: carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, ring gear bolts, deluxe shim kits, pinion nuts, crush sleeves (select models) oil baffles and slingers (select models), thread locking compound, marking compound, brush and gasket sealing compound - everything you need in one, easy kit!
Best of all, Rough Country Gears include an 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty guaranteeing your gears to be free of manufacturer's defects for over a decade!
- Regain lost power and torque from installing larger tires.
- Ring and Pinion gears are forged 8620 steel.
- Ring and Pinion gears are heat treated.
- Includes both front and rear ring and pinion gears
- Includes both front and rear install kits
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Notes: Does Not fit Rubicon Wrangler JK models
- Sold As Kit
- Material Forged 8620 Steel
- Doors 2 Door|4 Door
- Drive 4WD
- Ratio 5.13 Ratio
- SKU: HEC 403044513
- UPC: 8.4303E+11
- Product Sub Category: Ring and Pinion
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JK Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Warranty: 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Does NOT fit Rubicon models. California Residents: Prop65 Warning , Does NOT fit Rubicon Wrangler JK modelsCalifornia Residents: Prop65 Warning , Does NOT fit Rubicon Wrangler JK models. California Residents: Prop65 Warning|