Achieve the ultimate flex and articulation while retaining a smooth highway ride quality with Rough Country's 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit. This true 4-link setup offers incredible off-road performance while keeping the suspension geometry as close to the factory angles as possible.
The result is a freer, more capable suspension setup that can deliver jaw-dropping rock crawling performance while still giving the soft, lush highway ride quality a daily driver would enjoy. Rough Country's 4in Long Arm Suspension Lift features custom engineered dual-rate coils that provide two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease.
Each kit includes a full set of Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged N3 shocks, designed to offer the maximum possible travel while providing a lush ride. The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle.
Each arm features Rough Country's adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4in thick high tensile strength plate steel.
Rough Country's 4in kit boasts an easier install process than most long arm kits, with no welding and no removal of the factory crossmember required for installation. The kit also includes extended stainless steel brake lines and coil correction plates making it that much faster and easier to install. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- 4.0 Inch Jeep Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit w/ Vertex Adjustable Reservoir Shocks (12-18 Wrangler JK 2-door)
- Incredible articulation
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes our premium N3 shock absorbers
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Gain unparalelled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5 inch diameter body and 1.25 inch thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Fits: 12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Does not fit 4-door models.
- Does not fit 07-11 models.
- SKU: HEC 79150A
- UPC: 843030184742
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: TJ Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension12-18 Jeep JK 4Dr 4in Jeep Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension12-18 Jeep JK 4Dr 4in Long Arm Susp Lift Kit w/Vtx Adj Shock - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Cali Off Road20" 9110D Summit Blk/Milled Dually Kit for Lifted Trucks - Cali Off Road
Hot Product By Suspension Specials83-97 Ford Ranger 4in Special w/Shocks - Suspension Specials