Achieve the ultimate flex and articulation while retaining a smooth highway ride quality with Rough Country's 4-inch Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit. This true 4-link setup offers incredible off-road performance while keeping the suspension geometry as close to the factory angles as possible.
The result is a more capable suspension setup that can deliver jaw-dropping rock crawling performance while still giving the soft, lush highway ride quality a daily driver would enjoy.
Rough Country's 4-inch Long Arm Suspension Kit boasts an easier install process than most long arm kits, with no welding and no removal of the factory crossmember Required for installation.
Each JL Long Arm Kit features custom engineered dual-rate coils that provide two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease.
The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle.
Each arm features Rough Country's adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4-inch thick high tensile strength plate steel. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding Required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Dual Rate Coils Provide Great handling and smooth ride quality
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Includes upgraded CV Front Driveshaft
- Includes a Forged Adjustable Track Bar
- Includes Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Includes our premium N3 shock absorbers or optional Vertex Shocks
- Gain unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
Notes: Fits 4-door models Only Does Not fit 2-door models Rubicon models achieve 1-inch less overall lift height
- Sold As Kit
- Material Forged Steel
- Doors 4 Door
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 4.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Thickness 0.25 inch
- Front Components Lifted dual-rate coil springs Upper adjustable control arms with flex joints Lower adjustable control arms with flex joints Frame strengthening brackets Sway-bar quick disconnects Forged adjustable track bar Driveshaft Hardware
- Rear Components Lifted dual-rate coil springs Upper adjustable control arms with flex joints Lower adjustable control arms with flex joints Track bar drop bracket Hardware
- SKU: HEC 61930
- UPC: 843030175009
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 4
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JL Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S||2019|
|Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S||2020|
|Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S||2018|
|Notes:||4-Door models ONLY. Rubicon models achieve 1-inch less overall lift height|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Superlift Suspension18-22 Jeep JL 4DR 4in Dual Rate Coil Lift Kit w/King 2.0 Shocks - Superlift Suspension
Hot Product By Skyjacker Suspension97-16 Jeep JL/TJ 4" Suspension Lift Kit Component Box For PN TJ40RR1K - Skyjacker Suspension
Hot Product By Mickey Thompson37x14.50r20E BSW Baja Boss - Mickey Thompson