GM's 2019 Sierra features an impressive all-new design that's built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings. Put the finishing touch on your truck with Rough Country's 3.5in Upper Control Arm Suspension Lift!
Rough Country's 3.5in lift features a set of forged aluminum upper control arms to provide the correct suspension geometry in our most durable control arm to date! This perfect-height lift is a great choice for anyone who wants more than a simple level but doesn't quite want the full height of a 6-inch option.
This kit lifts and levels the front of the vehicle with the rear, offering enough increased ground clearance to run up to 295/55R20 tires with an improved, aggressive look. This kit includes Rough Country's premium V2 shocks!
These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening.
Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free.
These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels front of vehicle with rear
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss installation
- Front Lift: 3.5in Rear Lift: 2in
- Increased ground clearance.
- Includes forged aluminum control arms
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved V2 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Fits crew cab, short bed models Only Does Not fit Chevy 1500 Fits Sierra 1500 Only Does Not fit 2019 Classic models (2018 body style) Does Not fit Chevy Trailboss models. Does Not fit GMC AT4 Does Not fit models with Adaptive Ride Control
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Tire Info 295/55 R20:Factory 20:-- 285/60 R20:Factory 20:--
- Lift Height 3.5 inch
- Front Components Loaded Struts Forged aluminum upper control arms Upper POM ball joints Hardware
- Rear Components 2.5 inch fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 22671
- UPC: 843030190798
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 3.5
- Data Fitment Make: GMC
- Data Fitment Model: 1500
- Data Fitment Year: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension19-21 Chevy 1500 PU 3.5in Kit w/Forged Arms Loaded Struts&V2 - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x12 8x170 4.75BS D560 Vapor Black Matte - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x9 8x180 5.75BS D560 Vapor Black Matte - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x9 8x170 5.75BS D560 Vapor Black Matte - Fuel Off-Road