FITS VEHICLES WITH DANA 35 REAR END
3" Jeep XJ Suspension Lift Kit with Rear Leaf Springs
New front coil springs are supplied that are capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is no need for bump stop extensions. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn't mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire and quality material with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time.
The rear is lifted via new Zone offroad leaf springs. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. The new springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design greatly decrease leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 3" of lift and are also set up to give the max amount of compression travel before the shackle is limited by the rear portion of the body. This allows the springs to flatten out as much as possible, which translates to increased wheel travel. These are desinged to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear.
Zone gas charged Nitro shocks are included in the kit for added handing control.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 3" of lift while maintaining an O.E. style ride
- No bump stops are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt
- Installation skill level: 3 of 5
- Estimated install time: 5 hrs
- Max tire size: 31" x 10.50"
- Wheel size: 15" x 8"
- Back spacing: 3.5" - 4"
- SKU: ZON J22N
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 3
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: XJ Cherokee
- Data Fitment Year: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Zone Offroad Products84-01 Jeep XJ 4.5in System w/Rear Springs & Nitro Shocks - Zone Off-Road Products
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension84-01 Jeep XJ 3in System w/N2O Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension84-01 Jeep XJ 4.5in Kit w/N2.0 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension84-01 Jeep XJ 6.5in Long Arm Kit w/2.2 Shocks Rear Springs - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Gateway Buckshot MuddersN78x15C (30X8.50x15) Buckshot Mudder Bias Ply BSW - Maxxis Tire
Hot Product By Smittybilt Products84-01 Jeep XJ 4Dr Sure Step Stainless Steel - Smittybuilt
Hot Product By National Tire & WheelJeep TJ/XJ/ YJ 33x12.50r15 Americus MT / 15x10 Black Wheel - National Tire & Wheel Packages
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension84-01 Jeep XJ 3in Suspension Lift System/V2 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension97-01 Jeep XJ MLC-6 Multi Lite Ctrl - Rough Country Suspension