Actual Product May Vary
These sway bar disconnects will make it easy to gain articulation by disconnecting the sway bar when you go out on the trail. Designed to be used on TJs with 0-2" Lift or XJs with 3-4" Lift, these links maintain the proper sway bar angle to reduce body roll when on the road. Zone Offroad sway bar disconnects use urethane bushings to absorb vibration and heims to make it easy to disconnect and reconnect the link from the axle mounted pin. These are sold in pairs and come with lanyards that hold the links and swaybar once disconnected.
- Urethane mounts to absorb road noise.
- Heim mounts for easy disconnect operation.
- Lanyards to hold links and swaybar when disconnected.
- Easy installation.
- Zinc plated for long lasting appearance.
- SKU: ZON J5451
- Product Sub Category: Sway Bar Components
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: XJ Cherokee
- Data Fitment Year: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping