Whether you're tackling tough terrain or smooth city streets, Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged V2 Monotube Shock Absorber leads the way, delivering impeccable ride quality and performance mile after mile.
Rough Country's Monotube V2 Shocks feature an internal floating piston design that keeps the shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen separate. The result is a lightning-fast reaction with no cavitation - just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle.
The V2 Monotube Shock Absorber is more than an upgrade - it's a true performance shock. Each shock features a T6061 brushed aluminum body with black anodized accents giving it a striking visual appearance that also dissipates heat faster than other materials.
The internal 46mm high-flow piston offers countless years of durability. The V2 is designed to be mounted body-up for a more interesting look on the vehicle.
- Incredible ride quality and performance
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes: Sold in pairs
- Sold As Pair
- Series V2 series
- Color Black
- Finish Anodized
- Location Front
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 0.0 inch-3.0 inch
- SKU: HEC 760740_A
- UPC: 843030173838
- Product Sub Category: Front Shocks
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: YJ Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides