Actual Product May Vary
Boots come in a wide variety of colors. Shock boots were originally designed to keep rocks and debris from chipping the piston shaft and to keep dirt and grime from destroying the seals. Since then, they have been used for anything from shifter boots to driveshaft boots.
Daystar's boots come prepackaged in pairs, so when you order a quantity of 1, you are getting 2 boots and a pair of black nylon ties.
- SKU: DAY KU20002FP
- Product Sub Category: Shock Boots
- Data Fitment Make: Universal
- Data Fitment Model: Multi
- Product Sub Category: Shock Accessories
- Data Fitment Year: na
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping