The biggest determining factors in ride quality and suspension performance are coil springs and shocks. Skyjacker specifically engineered a progressive 2-stage dual rate long travel coil.
First Flex Rate stage delivers a comfortable ride with the ability to flex\expand during full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop).
This keeps the coil springs seated in the upper coil mount/bucket and the tires in contact with the terrain. Second Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past Flex Rate.
Shocks are a key link in-between the chassis and the moving parts of your suspension. Their key role is to optimize your suspension by keeping your tires in contact with the terrain.
Skyjacker's ADX 2.0 Adventure Series Remote Reservoir Aluminum Monotube Shocks deliver modern technology in the design with an innovative off-road race-inspired full-displaced valving system.
Engineered for higher speed applications, remote reservoir shocks still perform at crawl. The external remote reservoir separates the nitrogen gas from the oil with an Internal Floating Piston (IFP).
The majority of the reservoir contains pressurized nitrogen gas. The IFP prevents the gas and oil from mixing or foaming (cavitation).
Front and Rear Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pads and keep the suspension travel safely in check.
Rear Track Bar Lower Axle Mount Bracket re-centers rear axle and restores the Wrangler's distinctive suspension handling characteristics.
Comes complete with Bushings and High-Grade Mounting Hardware.
- 2 Inch Suspension Lift System With ADX 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Clears 33's with Ample Room for Off-road Action
- 33's Improve Your Off-Road Stance and Gain Ground Clearance
- Consistent Controlled Stability with Smooth Riding Comfort
- Engineered for Long Lasting Comfort, Ride Control and Stability
- Yields More Lift in the Front for a More Level Stance
- Flex Stage\Ride Stage Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs
- ADX 2.0 Reacts Quicker to Improve Handling and Stability
- ADX 2.0 Aluminum Monotube Provides Better Heat Dissipation
- ADX 2.0 Teflon Banded Piston's True Reaction Adds Stability
- IFP Technology Provides Quickest Shock Reaction Time Ever
- Works with OEM Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System
- Aggressive Look, Unparalleled Performance, Impressive Ride
- SKU: SK JK20BKXLT
- UPC: 803696276144
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JK Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping