Give your 2WD 09-10 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35 inch tires! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel high clearance front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut RC logo and an easy-to-install design.
Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers are also included in this kit. No cutting or drilling Required to install, and best of all this kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes: Requies minor drilling. 8-inch wide wheel is recommended. Does Not work with factory 17-inch wheels If using the factory 18-inch wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Thickness 0.25 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Strut spacers Front crossmember Rear crossmember Sway-bar drop brackets Brake line brackets Hardware
- Rear Components 5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 57371
- UPC: 843030172701
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 6
- Data Fitment Make: Ford
- Data Fitment Model: F150
- Data Fitment Year: 2009, 2010
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Requies minor drilling. 8-inch wide wheel is recommended. Does NOT work with factory 17-inch wheels If using the factory 18-inch wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.|