If you're looking for not-too-tall and not-too-small, Rough Country's 3.5 Lifted Knuckle kit is the perfect option for increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks! This all-inclusive kit features everything you need for a stunning, new appearance and enhanced off-road action, with a host of features designed to promote an incredible suspension geometry and ride quality! Rough Country's 3.5-inch kit features a set of lifted knuckles allowing you to lift your vehicle in the best possible way.
Other kits Onlyreplace your upper control arms which can leave your CV boot prone to damage by making contact with the lower arms. Rough Country's innovative, lifted knuckle design gives you plenty of clearance to keep your CV out of harm's way while promoting a better upper arm ball joint angle and better ride quality to boot.
This kit includes Rough Country's premium V2 Monotube shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance.
- Increased CV axle boot clearance with the stamped steel lower control arm.
- Retains factory suspension components
- Levels front with rear
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved V2 Monotube series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Requires cutting and grinding If using factory wheels, a 0.25in wheel spacer is Required. #1065 Does Not work with aftermarket control arms Does Not fit models with stock Cast Steel control arms. Does Not fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. New lift block replaces the factory equipped block. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 285/70 R17:Factory 17:-- 285/70 R17:17x9:-:0 to +18mm 285/65 R18:Factory 18:-- 285/65 R18:18x9:-:0 to +18mm 285/55 R20:Factory 20:-- 285/55 R20:20x9:-:0 to +18mm
- Lift Height 3.5 inch
- Front Components Strut spacers Lifted knuckles Differential drop spacers Differential skid plate Hardware
- Rear Components 3.0 inch fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 12170
- UPC: 843030175429
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 3.5
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: 1500
- Data Fitment Year: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country||2016|
|Notes:||Requires cutting and grinding If using factory wheels, a 0.25in wheel spacer is required. #1065 Does NOT work with aftermarket control arms Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Steel control arms. Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. New lift block replaces the factory equipped block. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension14-18 Chevy/GMC 1500 7in Lifted N3 Struts - Rough Country Suspension