Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5in diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition.
When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents. Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Extended Length: 27.99in
- Collapsed Length: 17.36in
- Fits 4WD models with 3.5 - 4.5in of lift
- Fits 2WD models with 3.5 - 4.5in of lift
- Includes driver and passenger side front shocks
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 20mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sold As Each
- Finish Zinc Plate
- Location Front
- Doors 2 Door|4 Door
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 3.5 inch-4.5 inch
- Extended Length 27.99 inch
- Collapsed Length 17.36 inch
- SKU: HEC 689007
- UPC: 843030158897
- Product Sub Category: Front Shocks
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JL Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty : 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension19-21 Chevy/GMC Sierra/Silver 4Wd 3.5in Lifts Front Adj Vertex CO - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension20-21 Jeep JL DSL 3.5in Suspen Lift Kit Control Arm - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL Rubicon 2.5in Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT18-20 Jeep JL/JT Front HD Adjustable Track Bar - Ready Lift
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT07-18 Jeep JK Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Track Bar - Ready Lift
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT18-20 Jeep JL Terrain Flex 2-Arm Kit w/Falcon Shks - Ready Lift
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL 3.5in Rear Adj Vertex Shks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL 1.5-3.5in V2 Rear Monotube Shocks Pair - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit w/V2 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL 4Dr Rubicon 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension