Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5 Inch diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition.
When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5 Inch piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 Percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents.
Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Includes driver and passenger side front coilovers
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible 400+ Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Fitment 2019-2020 2WD Chevy Silverado 1500/2019-2020 4WD Chevy Silverado 1500/2019-2020 2WD GMC Sierra 1500/2019-2020 4WD GMC Sierra 1500
- Drive 2WD/4WD
- Location Front
- Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Sold As Each
- Country of Origin Thailand
- Material Billet Aluminum
- Finish Zinc Plate
- Shock Series Vertex Series
- Shock Damping 8 Stage
- Shock Charge Nitrogen Charged
- Piston Rod 22 Mm Chrome Hardened Piston Rod
- Piston Size 2.5 Inch
- Install Time 2-3 Hours
- SKU: HEC 689018
- UPC: 843030194048
- Product Sub Category: Coilovers
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy
- Data Fitment Model: 1500, Silverado
- Data Fitment Year: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500 Front High Clearance Bumper Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-13 Silverado 1500 Front High Clearance Bumper Kit w/LED - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension09-13 Chevy/GMC 1500 4.8L/5.3L Dual Cat-Back Exhaust w/Black Tips - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension19-21 Chevy/GMC 1500 PU 2in Strut Leveling Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT98-11 Ford Expr/Ranger/Edge 2.25 Leveling Kit w/Keys - Ready Lift
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-13 Chevy/GMC1500 PU 5in Suspension Lift Kit N3 Shocks & Struts -- Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-13 Chevy/GMC 1500 7.5in Kit w/N3 Shocks & Struts - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Vision Wheel22x12 8x170 4.5BS 360 Sliver Chrome - Vision Wheel
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension11-14 Chevy Silverado HD Mesh Grille - Rough Country Suspension