Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a Monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5in diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition.
When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents.
Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Extended Length: 23.66in
- Collapsed Length: 19.16in
- Fits models with 3.5in of lift
- Includes driver and passenger side front coilovers
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible andgt;400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Only for vehicles with 3.5 Inch lift
- SKU: HEC 689032
- UPC: 843030199340
- Product Sub Category: Shock Kits
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: Sierra, Silverado
- Data Fitment Year: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension10-14 Ford F150 Raptor 4.5in Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension12-18 Ram 1500 2in LiftsFront Adjustable Vertex Coilovers - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By XD Wheels20x9 6x5.5/6x135 5.71BS XD851 Monster 3 Satin Black/Grey - XD Wheels
Hot Product By XD Wheels20x9 6x5.5/6x135 5BS XD851 Monster 3 Satin Black/Grey - XD Wheels
Hot Product By Bushwacker Flares16-18 GMC Sierra 1500 4DR 69.3in Bed 4pc Set Extend-A-Fender Flares Black Smooth Finish - Bushwacker Flares
Hot Product By ReadyLIFTFront Coilover With Upper Control Arm 880-02-947 - Ready Lift Suspension
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT05-18 Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Fj Steering Kit 6 Lug - Ready Lift
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Chevy/GMC Silver/Sierra 1500 3.5in Frt Adjust Vertex - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension11-19 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 Frt Adjust Vertex Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension19-21 GMC 1500 PU 6in Lifted N3 Struts - Rough Country Suspension