GM's 2019 1500 features an impressive all-new design that's built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country's 4in Suspension Lift.
This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country's 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss installation
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly Required
- 100 percent precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Does Not fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Does Not fit 2019 Classic models (2018 body style) Only fits Trailboss and AT4 models Requires cutting and drilling./ Tire and Wheel Details \ Does Not fit factory wheels 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are Required. Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit Please test fit wheels prior to installation Does Not fit diesel engine models.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 35x12.50R20:20x10:4.5.0 inch:-24mm *35x12.50R20:20x10:4.5.0 inch:-18mm 35x12.50R20:20x9:4.5.0 inch:-12mm *35x12.50R20:20x9:4.5.0 inch:-6mm 295/65R20:20x10:4.5.0 inch:-24mm *295/65R20:20x10:4.5.0 inch:-18mm 295/65R20:20x9:4.5.0 inch:-12mm *295/65R20:20x9:4.5.0 inch:-6mm *Requires 1/4.0 inch wheel spacer Does Not fit Factory Wheels Aftermarket Wheels must be 20in or larger
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 4.0 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Loaded Struts CV spacers Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 27571
- UPC: 843030186005
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 4
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: Trail Boss
- Data Fitment Year: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country||2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||Custom Trail Boss||2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||LT Trail Boss||2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country||2020|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||Custom Trail Boss||2020|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||LT Trail Boss||2020|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 LD||WT||2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 LD||LT||2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 LD||Custom||2019|
|GMC||Sierra 1500 Limited||Base||2019|
|GMC||Sierra 1500 Limited||SLE||2019|
|Notes:||Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Does NOT fit 2019 "Classic" models (2018 body style). ONLY fits Trailboss & AT4 models. Requires cutting and drilling. Tire & Wheel Details: Does NOT fit factory wheels 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required. Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit. Please test fit wheels prior to installation. Does NOT fit Diesel engine models , Does NOT fit Diesel engine. Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Does NOT fit 2019 "Classic" models (2018 body style). ONLY fits Trailboss & AT4 models. Requires cutting and drilling. Tire & Wheel Details: Does NOT fit factory wheels 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required. Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit. Please test fit wheels prior to installation|