Actual Product May Vary
The Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T is a true all-terrain hybrid tire. The Baja Boss A/T ultra-premium, hybrid all-terrain tire features:
- Asymmetric tread design that reduces noise and improves handling.
- Extreme Sidebiters are 150% larger than those available on any previous Mickey Thompson all-terrain tire, providing unparalleled off-road traction, and a bold new look.
- PowerPly XD takes PowerPly angled 3rd ply and adds 50% heavier denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling, and quicker steering response without sacrificing ride quality.
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Warranty 50,000 Mile Treadwear Warranty provides confidence that these tires will provide lasting tread life.
- All New Silica Reinforced Compound for excellent all-weather traction, lasting on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and exceptional wet handling and braking performance.
- 3 Peak Mountain Snow symbol that certifies all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are severe snow service rated
- SKU: MTBBAT 90000036848
- UPC: 787025497632
- Tire Model: Baja Boss AT
- Tire Height: 35
- Tire Width: 12.50
- Tire Rim Diameter: 22
- Tire Metric Aspect Ratio: NA
- Tire Metric Width: NA
- Data Default Qt: 4
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Tires
- Tire Tread Depth: 18.5/32
- Tire Diameter Actual: 34.92
- Tire Sidewall: BSW
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply, tire_safety
- Warranty: 50000
- Tire Load Code: F
- Tire Ply Rating: 12
- Tire Width Total: 12.1
- Tire Load index Single: 121
- Tire Speed Symbol: Q
- Minimum Rim Width of Tire: 85
- Maximum Rim Width of Tire: 11
- Max Load Single: 3195 lb
- Vehicle Type: Mud Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Season / Road Conditions: All Season
- Tires Type: Light Truck/SUV
- Tire Sizes: 35x12.50r22
- Data Tire Search Synonyms: 35x12.50r22
- Data Review Group: Baja Boss AT
- Data Shipping Group: 4tires33to38x125
- Tire Terrain Type: Mud Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Vehicle Type: Light Truck/SUV