Your Gladiator JT Mojave was engineered to command and conquer unpredictable surfaces in unforgiving harsh environments. Sounds like an adventure to us. Enjoy wide-open freedom by going bigger in a better way with this cost-effective coil spring front/spacer rear option.
The key to gaining lift height and keeping your stock-like ride is Skyjacker's coil springs. Skyjacker specifically engineered a progressive variable rate coil spring, distinctively a 2-stage dual rate long travel coil. Spring rate progression is from a 1st Flex Rate to a 2nd Ride Rate.
The 1st Flex Rate stage of the coil spring delivers a comfortable ride with the ability to flex for increased articulation. The coil spring flex rate expands during full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop). This keeps the coil springs seated in the upper coil mount/bucket and the tires in contact with the terrain.
The 2nd Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past the flex rate. This 2nd Ride Rate gives optimal performance and consistent controlled stability during body roll and aggressive off-road suspension movement.
The strong tab and slot interlocked integrity of the Rear 1-Piece Coil Spring Spacers raises the rear 1 inch to gain a more level stance and function perfectly with the Jeep Gladiator's factory coil springs.
Front 2 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad and retains the OEM function of the hydraulic jounce bumpers. Front Shock Extension Relocation Brackets reposition your factory remote-reservoir shocks. Extended Length Sway Bar End Links allow full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop).
The front end links include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings. The rear end links come with press-in Poly bushings. Both sets are Zinc plated for corrosion protection. Proper suspension geometry ensures the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system functions within factory parameters.
- 2 In. Suspension Lift
- Flex Stage-Ride Stage Front Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Springs.
- Strong Tab and Slot Interlocked Integrity 1-Piece Spacers.
- Yields More Lift in the Front for a Better Level Stance.
- Retains Your Jeep Engineered Distinctive Mojave Features.
- Achieves Ample Room to Put 35s into Action.
- Complete with All Bushings and High-Grade Mounting Hardware.
- Engineered for Long Lasting Comfort, Ride Control and Stability.
- EZ Straightforward Installation - Simple Sensible Instructions.
- EZ Bolt-On. No Cutting, Drilling or Other Modifications Needed.
- Works Together with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System.
- Dependable, Durable Components Deliver a Dynamic Complete System.
- Fits: 2020-2022 Gladiator JT Mojave
- SKU: SK G200MPELT
- UPC: 803696270425
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 2
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JT Gladiador
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping
- Data Fitment Year: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Superlift Suspension20-22 Jeep Gladiator JT 4WD 2.5in Leveling Kit - Superlift Suspension
Hot Product By Skyjacker Suspension20-22 Jeep JT 2.5" Front Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Spring Lift Kit Rear - Skyjacker Suspension
Hot Product By Skyjacker Suspension20-22 Jeep JT 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit - Skyjacker Suspension
Hot Product By Zone Offroad Products20 Jeep JT 2in Leveling Kit w/Nitro Shocks - Zone Offroad
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension20-21 Jeep JT 0-2.5in V2 Front Shocks Pair - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionControl Arm Relocation Kit Front Jeep Gladiator JT (20-23)/Wrangler JL (18-23)
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension20-21 Jeep JT 2.5in Kit w/o Shock - Rough Country Suspension