It's time to earn your Trail Rated badge of honor. Get better approach angles, middle break-over angles and rear departure angles with more aggressive 37s. Take your Gladiator JT to new heights of dominance and go get some off-road freedom in a bigger, bolder way.
You can keep your Jeep engineered performance shocks, yet still upgrade the OEM coils to an optimum performance option. Skyjacker's specifically engineered 2-stage dual rate long travel coils progress from a 1st Flex Rate to a 2nd Ride Rate.
The 1st Flex Rate stage delivers a comfortable ride that expands during full articulation and keeps the tires in contact with the terrain. The 2nd Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past the flex rate.
Engineered specifically for the Gladiator, the rear coils are designed with a higher, stronger 2nd Ride Rate. Whether you pull it or pack it, the 2nd rate allows ride control and stability for added weight activities like overlanding and towing.
The longer replacement Front Lower Control Link Arms include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings. The front lower arms are formed inward to improve tire clearance.
The replacement Front Adjustable Track Bar includes Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushing at the frame mount. The adjustable axle mount end is a 3/4-inch Heavy-Duty Rod End, Jam Nut and Alignment Bushings.
Front and Rear Shock Extension Relocation Brackets reposition your factory shocks. Front 3.5 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad to properly limit the compression stroke.
Extended Length Sway Bar End Links allow full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop). The front end links include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings.
The rear end links come with press-in Poly bushings. Both sets are Zinc plated for corrosion protection. Rear 2 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad.
- Raises the Jeep's Front by 3.5-Inches and Rear by 2-Inches.
- Flex Stage/Ride Stage Dual Rate Long Travel Front Coil Springs.
- Strong Tab and Slot Interlocked Integrity 1-Piece Rear Spacers.
- Yields More Lift in the Front for a More Level Stance.
- Engineered for Long Lasting Comfort, Ride Control and Stability.
- Consistent Controlled Stability with Smooth Riding Comfort.
- 37s Improve Your Off-Road Status and Gains Ground Clearance.
- Keep Your OEM Performance Shocks with Relocation Brackets.
- Retains Your Jeep Engineered Distinctive Gladiator Features.
- Allows Ride Control and Stability for Overlanding and Towing.
- Works Together with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System.
Note: Fits 20-22 Jeep JT Gladiator Non-Rubicon Models with Gas Engines Only. Will Not Fit Mojave Models.
- SKU: SK G351PELT
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 3.5
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JT Gladiador
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping
- Data Fitment Year: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on