Return PolicyIf you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return it any time within 30 days of the date of sale providing that the merchandise is in new condition and packaged in original boxes with original packing. Products that have been installed, altered, damaged during return shipping or in any other way not in “as new” condition will not be accepted. Special order items are not returnable. Check all wheels for correct fitment BEFORE mounting tires on them. Inform your installer of this before tires are mounted on the wheels. Mounted wheels CANNOT be returned. Refunds do not include shipping costs or added fees. Any shipping charges that we incurred getting the merchandise to you and back will be deducted from your credit. Defective merchandise is warranted per individual manufacturer’s warranty policies. Shipping is not included on most warranty merchandise. All returns must be authorized and assigned an RGA by National Tire & Wheel and returned postage prepaid. We suggest using a carrier such as UPS or Fed Ex that is traceable and that also provides insurance. National Tire & Wheel is not responsible for return shipping on any returns.
There is a 20% restock fee on all returns.
WHY A RESTOCK FEE?
These are the reasons why we must charge a restock fee:
- Manufacturers charge us a restock fee to return the product if it is something that we do not normally stock.
- We had to pay the salesman for the time he spent with you on the phone when you made the order in the first place
- We had to pay the credit card fee that the bank charges us to process the order you placed
- We had to pay the person that processes the order that you placed
- We had to pay for the computers, printers, invoices and supplies that process and print the order that you placed
- We had to pay the shipper that pulled and packed the order that you placed
- We had to pay for the packing materials that were used to pack your order
- We had to pay the warehouse guys that put your order on the truck
- We had to pay the person that you talked to when you called back about returning the order
- We had to pay for the paper that the RG authorization was written on
- We had to pay the person that receives your merchandise back in and checks it to make sure that it is in original condition and is all there
- We had to pay the person that puts the return merchandise back on the shelf
- We had to pay the person that writes the credit
- We had to pay the credit card company another fee to process the credit
- We had to pay for the envelope, the invoice, and the postage to send you a copy of the invoice