We've raised the bar for our popular 6 inch '00 - '06 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban Lift! We've phased out our torsion drop kit to offer the more popular and better performing Non Torsion Drop option. This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle since you won't have that unsightly torsion bar peeking out from the underside of the vehicle.
Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6 inch lift available, now at the same great price as our previous torsion kit.
A set of lifted front knuckles and rear coil springs allow your SUV to run up to 35 inch tires, while a full set of high-clearance crossmembers, differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles.
But the best gets even better: Now included in this kit are a set of front N3 Shocks - custom valved to the specifics of your model vehicle, and designed for balanced performance both on and off-road.
Front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate are also included to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at our best price.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications
- Required Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Frame bracket modification Required New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block. If equipped with factory 17 inch wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17 inch or larger. Torsion bar unloading tool Required for installation. (#1067) Does Not fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models. AWD models must use 5083.1
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Non-torsion bar drop brackets Differential drop brackets CV spacers Lower skid plate Sway-bar links Hardware
- Rear Components Lifted coil springs
- SKU: HEC 28020
- UPC: 843030125226
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 6
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: Tahoe, Yukon
- Data Fitment Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension00-06 Chevy/GMC 1500 Ava/Subu/Yukon Xl 6in Kit w/N3 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension18-21 Jeep JL Rubicon 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension14-18 Chevy/GMC 1500 3.5in Knuckle Kit w/N2 Strut - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Fabtech Motorsports00-06 Chevy/GMC 1500/Sub/Tahoe/Avalanche 6in Kit w/Shocks - Fabtech Motorsports
Hot Product By Superlift Suspension99-06 Chevy/GMC 1500/Sub/Yukon 6in Kit w/Bilstein Shocks - Superlift Suspension
Hot Product By Superlift Suspension99-06 Chevy/GMC 1500/Suburban/Yukon 6in Kit w/Shocks - Superlift Suspension
Hot Product By Interco Super Swamper Tires33x12.50r18E Trxus MT Radial - Interco Super Swamper Tires
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension00-06 Chevy/GMC 1500 Tahoe/Sub/Ava 2in Kit w/N20 Shocks 27330 - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension00-06 Chevy/GMC 1500 Tahoe/Sub/Ava 2in Kit w/N20 Shocks 273N2 - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Fabtech Motorsports00-06 Chevy/GMC 1500/Sub/Tahoe/Ava w/Load Leveling 6in Kit w/Shocks - Fabtech Motorsports