Get the smoothest-riding, best-handling Jeep JK Lift Kit on the market with Rough Country's 3.5in Control Arm Drop Kit! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for a total transformation of your Jeep that promotes impressive driveability and a smooth on or off-road ride quality!
This kit features a set of front and rear lifted coil springs that offer enough ground clearance to run 35x12.50 tires and Rough Country's premium N3 Shocks for a silky smooth ride.
These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality.
With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod, fortified seals, and a faster-cooling 54mm shock body, Rough Country's N3 Shocks offer a premium driving experience.
This kit also features control arm drop brackets, engineered to relocate your factory control arms to the optimum geometry for absolutely incredible handling and driveability you won't find in other setups. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arm drop brackets promote optimum geometry for smooth handling and ride quality
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
Does Not fit 2-door models. 2012-2018 models Require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft (#1030) On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft.
Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.
- Sold As Kit
- Doors 4 Door
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 3.5 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Control arm drop brackets Track bar drop bracket Pitman arm Brake line relocation brackets Hardware
- Rear Components Lifted coil springs Coil correction plates Track bar drop bracket Extended sway-bar links Brake line relocation brackets Hardware
- SKU: HEC 69470
- UPC: 843030161439
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 3.5
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JK Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK 6in 4Dr X-Series Kit w/Arm & Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Bell Tech07-17 Jeep JK/JKu 2.5" Lift Front/Rear Leveling Spacer - Belltech
Hot Product By Bushwacker Flares02-05 DODGE 1500/03-05 2500/3500/06 ALL SB STREET FLARE
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension12-18 Jeep JK 4Dr 4in Jeep Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension13-21 Polaris 900/1000 Scratch Rest Full Windshield - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension14-21 Polaris 1000/1000XP 2in Receiver Hitch Plate - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT07-18 Jeep JK 4 SST Coils Kit w/SST3000 Shock - Ready Lift
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK Unlimited 4in X-Series Lift Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK 4in X-Series Suspension Lift Kit V2 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK 4in 2Dr Kit w/N3 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension