These great stabilizers dampen out the harshness of the highway, the shimmy from running the additional weight of larger tires and wheels and places control back into the driver's hands.
Stabilizers also reduce the fatigue of the driver on a personal level by reducing the amount of physical strength it takes to guide those larger tires on and off the road. Changing the weak stock unit for a better performing replacement or adding dual steering stabilizers is an inexpensive and worthy investment.
- Is A Dampening Shock For Steering Stabilizer
- Dampens Harshness Of Highway
- Reduce Driver Fatigue
- Dampens Shimmy From Larger Tires
- Inexpensive And Worthy Investment
- Reduce Physical Strength Handling Larger Tires
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Series: 9000 Series
- Color: Silver
- Hardware Included: Yes
- OEM: Yes
- Sold As: Kit
Note: Boot not included.
- SKU: SK 9054
- Product Sub Category: Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Data Fitment Make: Ford
- Data Fitment Model: F250, F350
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Data Shipping Group: Std Shipping
- Data Fitment Year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on