This 5in kit now includes our critically acclaimed N3 Shock Absorbers at no additional cost! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck.
Incorporating Velocity Sensitive Valving technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment.
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits.
By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Fits gas engine models Only. Does Not fit dually models. Does Not fit Power Wagon models. Requires minor drilling.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 5.0 inch
- Fuel Type Gas
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Control arm drop brackets Pitman arm Track bar drop bracket Extended sway-bar links Hardware
- Rear Components 4.0 inch fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 393.23
- UPC: 843030126650
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 5
- Data Fitment Make: Dodge
- Data Fitment Model: Ram 2500, Ram 3500
- Data Fitment Year: 2008
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals and Guides
|Dodge||Ram 2500||Power Wagon||2008|
|Notes:||Fits gas engine models ONLY. Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models. Requires minor drilling.|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road18x9 6x5.5/6x135 5BS D620 Hardline Gloss Black Mil - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension4" Lift Kit Ford F-150 2WD (2009-2010)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Rear Shocks 0-2" Ford Super Duty 2WD/4WD (1999-2016)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Rear Shocks 3.5-6.5" Dodge 1500 2WD/4WD (2002-2008)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Front Shocks 6.5-8" Chevy/GMC 1500 (99-06 & Classic)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Front Shocks 1.5-2.5" Ford F-150 4WD (1997-2003)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Front Shocks 0-3" Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD (1987-1995)
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Front Shocks 3-4.5" Ram 2500 (10-13)/3500 (10-23) 4WD
Hot Product By Rough Country SuspensionN3 Front Shocks 1.5-3" Dodge 1500 2WD (2002-2008)
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension2" Wheel Spacers 8x6.5 Red Ram 2500/3500 4WD (2010-2011)