Gain greater travel and improved handling while adding ground clearance and aggressive style with Rough Country's 4-Link F-250 Lift Kit. This innovative kit allows you to replace your factory arms with a 4-Link setup, using Rough Country's durable, fixed upper arms and adjustable lower control arms.
A set of radius arm drop brackets maintain proper geometry and allow for proper caster setting, which is crucial to maintain factory handling. This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap.
This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift.
Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's Nitrogen-Charged V2 Monotube Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster.
- Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved V2 Monotube series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes: Does Not F-350 models. Does Not fit gas engine models. Does Not fit dually models. New fabricated lift block replaces the factory equipped lift block. Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory contact overload spring
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Fixed upper control arms Adjustable lower control arms Radius arm drop brackets Sway-bar drop brackets Track bar drop bracket Stabilizer relocation brackets Pitman arm Stainless steel braided brake lines Brake line brackets Bumpstop spacers Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 53270
- UPC: 843030161682
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 6
- Data Fitment Make: Ford
- Data Fitment Model: F250
- Data Fitment Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||King Ranch||2011|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Lariat||2011|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XL||2011|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XLT||2011|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||King Ranch||2012|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Lariat||2012|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XL||2012|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XLT||2012|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||King Ranch||2013|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Lariat||2013|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XL||2013|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XLT||2013|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Platinum||2013|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XL||2014|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||XLT||2014|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Platinum||2014|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||Lariat||2014|
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||King Ranch||2014|
|Notes:||Does NOT F-350 models. Does NOT fit gas engine models. Does NOT fit dually models. New fabricated lift block replaces the factory equipped lift block. Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory contact overload spring|