What better way to deck out that brand new 2014-up GM 1500 you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's brand-new 5-inch Suspension Lift for 2014 Chevy, GMC 1500 Pickups?
This massive lift is designed to retain your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't fit.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100 percent laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, these shocks feature a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes: Does Not fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Does Not fit Hybrid eAssist models If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be Required and trimming may be Required. Requires minor cutting and drilling. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 295/70 R17:Factory 17:-- 305/70 R17:17x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2285/65 R18:Factory 18:-- 2305/65 R18:18x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2295/55 R20:Factory 20:-- 2305/55 R20:20x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1 Factory 18.0 inch and 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4.0 inch wheel spacers with 295 tires 2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels
- Max Tire 33.0 inch
- Lift Height 5.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted struts Front crossmember Rear crossmember Control arm drop brackets Differential drop brackets Sway-bar drop brackets Steering extension Steering brace Front skid plate Lower skid plate Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 29133
- UPC: 843030183820
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 5
- Data Fitment Make: GMC
- Data Fitment Model: 1500
- Data Fitment Year: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country||2016|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Cali Off Road20x12 6x135 4.49BS 9108 Switchback Gloss Black/Milled Spokes - Cali Off Road