Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Kit for GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Pickups equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.
This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run 33-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100 percent laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the RC logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated lift blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100 percent precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes: Requires cutting and drilling. If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be Required and trimming may be Required. 18-inch or larger wheels are Required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed. Only fits models with factory cast aluminum or stamped steel control arms. Only fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 295/70 R17:Factory 17:-- 305/70 R17:17x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2285/65 R18:Factory 18:-- 2305/65 R18:18x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2295/55 R20:Factory 20:-- 2305/55 R20:20x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1 Factory 18.0 inch and 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4.0 inch wheel spacers with 295 tires 2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels
- Max Tire 33.0 inch
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Upper strut spacers CV spacers Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 18201
- UPC: 843030173302
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 6
- Data Fitment Make: GMC
- Data Fitment Model: 1500, Danali
- Data Fitment Year: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Requires cutting and drilling. If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required. 18-inch or larger wheels are required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed. ONLY fits models with factory cast aluminum or stamped steel control arms. ONLY fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension92-94 Chevy Blazer 5in Rear N3 Shocks Pair - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Interco Super Swamper Tires12x15C (32x12.00x15) TSL - Interco Super Swamper Tires
Hot Product By Interco Super Swamper Tires33x12.50x15C Thornbird - Interco Super Swamper Tires
Hot Product By Interco Super Swamper Tires35x12.50r15C SSR Radial - Interco Super Swamper Tires