Transform your GM Colorado, Canyon from mid-size to masterpiece with Rough Country's 4-inch Lift Kit! This kit includes everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig.
A set of durable front and rear crossmembers keep everything in line, while a full front and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled protection against off-road obstacles.
A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run larger wheels and tires. This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks!
These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality.
With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening.
Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. Rough Country's GM Colorado, Canyon kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install.
No welding or disassembly of the strut is Required for installation, and Onlyminor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit Does Not change the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride!
Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly Required to install.
- No tierod cutting or replacing Required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut RC logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes: Fits both Gas and Diesel models Does Not fit ZR2 models Requires minor cutting and drilling. Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels Will Not work. Highly Recommended that aftermarket wheels, and, or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Tire Info 285/65 R18:18x9:5.0 inch:0mm Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work
- Lift Height 4.0 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Lifted struts Strut clamps Front crossmember Rear crossmember Differential drop brackets Sway-bar links Brake line brackets Front skid plate Lower skid plate Hardware
- Rear Components 4.5.0 inch fabricated lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 22131
- UPC: 843030189976
- Product Sub Category: Suspension Lift Kit
- Kit Height: 4
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: Canyon, Colorado
- Data Fitment Year: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By ION Wheels18x9 5x5.5 5BS Type 134 Matte Gunmetal/Black Beadlock - Ion Wheel
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension14-21 Ford F150 Front Adj Vertex Coilover 2in Leveling Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-13 Chevy/GMC 1500 PU 7.5in Lift Kit N3 Shocks & Struts - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x9 5x5.5 5BS D564 Beast Black Mach w/Dark Tint - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x10 8x180 5BS D556 Coupler Black Machined - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Skyjacker Suspension80-89 Ford F250/F350 4-6in Front Brakelines - Skyjacker Suspension
Hot Product By Pro Comp09-10 Ram 2500/3500 Gas Auto 6in Kit w/ES3000 Shocks - Pro Comp Suspension
Hot Product By Toyo Tires295x70r18E (35x12.00r18) BSW Open Country AT3 - Toyo Tires
Hot Product By Toyo Tires255x55r19XL (30x10.50r18) BSW Open Country AT3 - Toyo Tires
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK 4in 2Dr Kit w/N3 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension