Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity.
Each shock features a massive 2.5in diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition. When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents. Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- GM Rear Adjustable Vertex Shocks (19-20 Silverado/Sierra 1500 for 2-3.5 Inch Lifts)
- Extended Length: 33.07in
- Collapsed Length: 19.92in
- Fits 4WD models with 2-3.5in of lift
- Fits 2WD models with 2-3.5in of lift
- Includes driver and passenger side rear shocks
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible 400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Fits: 19-20 Chevrolet Silverado, 19-20 GMC Sierra
- SKU: HEC 699016
- UPC: 843030191993
- Product Sub Category: Rear Shocks
- Data Fitment Make: Chevy, GMC
- Data Fitment Model: 1500, Sierra, Silverado
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension11-20 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 3-5in Lifts Rear Adj Vertex Shks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-21 Chevy/GMC 7in Rear Adjustable Vertex Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-18 Jeep JK 3.5-4in Front Adjustable Vertex Shocks - Rough Country Suspension