With it's tall, prominent sidewall lugs and aggressive tread design proving capable off-road performance and a comfortable highway ride, the Recon Grappler is made to keep you out front. The arrangement of wide and narrow grooves in the tread pattern reduce road noise, while also improving traction.Large shoulder and tread blocks with optimized siping results in better handling and more stable performance in both wet and dry conditions. It also results in an aggressive tread pattern design that stands out from other all-terrain light truck tires.
The Recon Grappler's staggered shoulder lugs provides enhanced off-road traction and the bold sidewall lugs give it eye-catching aesthetics.
Recon Grappler‚Ñ¢ features engineered versatility and durability. Not only do you get a quiet comfortable ride and capable performance, but you get the backing of Nitto's limited treadwear warranty which covers 55,000 miles for LT-metric and flotation sizes.
The Recon Grappler‚Ñ¢ comes equipped with two unique sidewall designs, just like every Grappler, so that you can choose the design that best fits your vehicle..IMPORTANT: PLEASE SPECIFY SIDEWALL 1 OR SIDEWALL 2 IN THE ORDER NOTES DURING CHECKOUT IF YOU PREFER ONE DESIGN OVER THE OTHER!
- SKU: NTREC 218000
- UPC: 4981910537694
- Tire Model: Recon Grappler AT
- Tire Height: 34
- Tire Width: 11.00
- Tire Rim Diameter: 20
- Tire Metric Aspect Ratio: 65
- Tire Metric Width: 275
- Data Default Qt: 4
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Tires
- Tire Tread Depth: 15.9
- Tire Sidewall: BSW
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply, tire_safety
- Tire Load Code: E
- Tire Ply Rating: 10
- Max Load Single: 3750 lb
- Tire Max PSI Single: 80 PSI
- Tire Terrain Type: Mud Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Season / Road Conditions: All Season
- Tire Vehicle Type: Light Truck/SUV
- Data Review Group: Recon Grappler AT
- Data Shipping Group: 4tires33to38x125
- Tire Sizes: 275x65r20, 34x11.00r20