The Ultimate Tire For The Toughest Jobs.
- Designed for Heavy Duty Pickups
- Commercial Off-Road Traction
- Outstanding Durability
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 6 Years Standard Limited Warranty.
ENGINEERED FOR EXTREMES
Our BFGoodrich® HD-Terrain T/A® KT tires were tested in some of the most extreme conditions on earth and rolled away ready for more. Made with an all-new tread compound specifically designed to resist chipping and tearing, you’re able to focus less on your equipment and more on the job.
TUNED FOR TORQUE
The demands of heavy-duty trucks are on the rise, and we’ve engineered a tire that meets the moment and then some. Whether you’re dumping tons of stone into your truck or you’re towing a downed skid loader out of the ditch it crawled into, our BFGoodrich® HD-Terrain T/A® KT tires were purpose-built for any task.
DESIGNED TO DO MORE
No job is off-limits for the new BFGoodrich® HD-Terrain T/A® KT tire. With “Mud-Phobic” bars and a serrated shoulder design, our newest, heavy-duty tire will allow you to plow through gravel and mud — and take the pavement home at the end of the day without trading strength for wear.
- SKU: BFAHD 23371
- UPC: 00086699233714
- Tire Model: HD All Terrain KT
- Tire Height: 35
- Tire Width: 12.50
- Tire Rim Diameter: 20
- Tire Metric Aspect Ratio: NA
- Tire Metric Width: NA
- Data Default Qt: 4
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Tires
- Tire Cross Section: 12.52
- Tire Tread Depth: 18/32
- Tire Diameter Actual: 34.53
- Tire Sidewall: BSW
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply, tire_safety
- Tire Load Code: F
- Tire Ply Rating: 12
- Max Load Single: 3640 lb
- Tire Max PSI Single: 80 PSI
- Tire Terrain Type: All Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Season / Road Conditions: All Weather
- Tire Vehicle Type: Light Truck/SUV
- Data Review Group: [HD_all_terrain_KT]
- Data Shipping Group: 4tires33to38x125