Actual Product May Vary
The Toyo Open Country R/T is a tweener tire. Built to bridge the gap between an all-terrain and a mud terrain tire. Not quite as aggressive as the Open Country M/T but more aggressive than the Open Country A/TThe R/T makes a great tire for someone who uses their vehicle for daily driving yet needs aggressive traction when playing off-road. Off-road performance meets on-road comfort with the all-new Open Country R/T. Built rugged for any terrain, this tire offers excellent off-road traction, durable construction and aggressive styling. Its ability to tackle dirt, sand and rocks is inspired by the legendary Open Country M/T, while its quieter ride is a nod to the best-selling Open Country A/T II. These tires are 100% American-made at the state-of-the-art Toyo Tires factory in Georgia.
- The Wide Shoulder Grooves contributes to excellent off-road traction and prevents mud and snow buildup.
- The Scalloped Shoulder Lugs improves off-road traction by biting into the ground.
- The High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Casing strengthens the tire for excellent handling and durability, while maintaining proper load capacity and also increases tread life.
- The Optimized Pattern Arrangement reduces noise for improved driving comfort.
- The Aggressive Sidewall Designs with Durable Sidewall Compound protects against side impacts and has excellent cut resistance.
- Stone and Mud Ejectors removes stones and mud from grooves.
- SKU: TOYRT 350-690
- UPC: 4981910765028
- Tire Model: Open Country RT
- Tire Height: 35
- Tire Width: 13.50
- Tire Rim Diameter: 20
- Tire Metric Aspect Ratio: NA
- Tire Metric Width: NA
- Data Default Qt: 4
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Tires
- Tire Cross Section: 15.5
- Tire Tread Depth: 18.9
- Tire Diameter Actual: 34.8
- Tire Sidewall: BLK
- Data Product Badges: covid_supply, tire_safety
- Data Fet Amount: 0
- Warranty: Trial: 500 Miles - 45 Days -- WARRANTY: 45,000 miles
- Tire Load Code: E
- Tire Ply Rating: 10
- Tire Width Total: 13.6
- Tire Load index Single: 121
- Tire Speed Symbol: Q
- Tire Speed: 99 mi/h
- Minimum Rim Width of Tire: 9.5
- Maximum Rim Width of Tire: 12
- Max Load Single: 3195 lb
- Tire Sidewall Construction: 3P
- Tire Max PSI Single: 65 PSI
- Vehicle Type: All Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Revolutions Per Mile: 598 mi
- Tire Season / Road Conditions: All Season
- Tire Tread Design: Symmetrical
- Tire Tread Cap Ply: 2N
- Tire Directional: Non Directional
- Tire Tread Belt: 2S
- Tire Tread Casing: 3P
- Tires Type: Light Truck/SUV
- Tire Sizes: 35x13.50r20
- Data Tire Search Synonyms: 35x13.50r20,3513.5020,35-13.50r20,35/13.50r20,35/13.50/20,35-13.50-20,35x13.50x20,3513.520,35x13.5r20,35/13.5r20,35/13.5/20,35-13.5-20,35x13.5x20,3513520,35x13.5r20,35/13.5r20,35/13.5/20,35-13.5-20,35x13.5x20
- Data Review Group: Open Country Rt
- D.O.T Approved Tire: 1
- Data Shipping Group: 4tires33to38x125
- Tire Terrain Type: All Terrain, On/Off-Road
- Tire Vehicle Type: Light Truck/SUV
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By ReadyLIFT19-20 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trail Boss/AT4 2.0 SST Kit - Ready Lift