Actual Product May Vary
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain bump steering and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and are Highly Recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires.
The durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-bodied cylinder dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails.
Rough Country's N3 Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install, with a 100 percent bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 18mm piston rod
- Sold As Each
- Series N3 Series
- Drive 4WD
- Mount Style Bolt On
- SKU: HEC 8743530
- UPC: 843030147006
- Product Sub Category: Steering Stabilizers
- Data Fitment Make: Toyota
- Data Fitment Model: FJ40
- Data Fitment Year: 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals and Guides