Whether you're tackling tough terrain or smooth city streets, Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged M1 Monotube Shock Absorber leads the way, delivering impeccable ride quality and performance mile after mile. Rough Country's Monotube M1 Shocks feature an internal floating piston design that keeps the shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen separate. The result is a lightning-fast reaction with no cavitation - just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle. The M1 Monotube Shock Absorber is more than an upgrade - it's a true performance shock. Each shock features a steel body that is brushed and glavanized boasting a passivation sealing technology that is sure to withstand the elements. The internal 46mm digressive piston offers countless years of durability. The M1 is designed to be mounted body-up for a more interesting look on the vehicle.
Notes:Sold in pairs.
Install Time:1-2 hours
- SKU: HEC 770768_M
- UPC: 840269907890
- Product Sub Category: Rear Shocks
- Data Fitment Make: Ford
- Data Fitment Model: Bronco
- Data Fitment Year: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping