Looking for uncompromised performance on and off-road? The 6 inch N2-Series Kit for Jeep YJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride.
A set of application tuned, lifted leaf springs are included in this kit along with a power steering pitman arm and stainless steel braided brake lines. Most notably this kit is outfitted with the all-new N2.0 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for YJ applications.
This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Does Not fit models with power steering. Please use 622N2 A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are Highly Recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted leaf springs Manual steering pitman arm Sway-bar quick disconnects Track bar drop bracket Stainless steel braided brake lines U-bolts Hardware
- Rear Components Lifted leaf springs Track bar drop bracket Stainless steel braided brake line Shock relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 622M.20
- UPC: 843030171636
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 6
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: Multi
- Data Fitment Year: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Does NOT fit models with power steering. Please use 622N2 A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.|