Protect your Jeep's seats from water, mud, and anything you can throw at it with Rough Country's front and rear Neoprene Seat Covers. These easy-to install covers fit snugly over your Jeep's seats to protect your interior from the elements while blending in perfectly.
These comfortable seat covers feature a 4-layer construction with a thick foam padding for a comfortable feel and durable quality. The outer Neoprene protective layer wards off water and mildew while being soft to the touch and offering great breathability. Each cover is designed to be an exact fit on your vehicle, with accessibility for airbags, seat adjustment, and more!
Each kit features a full front and rear set, with front seat covers, rear bench covers, and four full headrest covers (on applicable models) to outfit your entire seating space. No tools Required for this fast and simple upgrade, just slip each cover firmly over the seat and fasten with the built-in straps and you're ready to roll!
- Easy installation
- Made to factory specifications
- 4-Layer construction w/ foam padding and protective polyester shell
- Neoprene layer offers great breathability and water resistant
- Includes full covers for front and rear seats - plus headrest covers where applicabl
- One year warranty
- Does Not fit 4-Door models
- Gently hand wash in warm, soapy water (mild solution Only) and allow to air dry.
- Clean with a damp cloth or sponge is recommended
- Do Not pressure wash
- Do Not allow seat covers to come into contact with sharp or hot objects
- Sold As Each
- Material Neoprene
- Location Front|Rear
- Doors 2 Door
- Drive 4WD
- SKU: HEC 91005
- UPC: 843030140045
- Product Sub Category: Front Seat Covers
- Data Fitment Make: Jeep
- Data Fitment Model: JK Wrangler
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Does NOT fit 4-Door models. Gently hand wash in warm, soapy water (mild solution ONLY) and allow to air dry. Clean with a damp cloth or sponge is recommended. Do NOT pressure wash. Do NOT allow seat covers to come into contact with sharp or hot objects|