This 5in kit now includes our critically acclaimed N3 Shock Absorbers at no additional cost! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck.
Incorporating Velocity Sensitive Valving technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment.
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits.
By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Fits diesel engine models Only. Does Not fit dually models. Does Not fit Power Wagon models. Requires minor drilling.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 5.0 inch
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Control arm drop brackets Pitman arm Track bar drop bracket Extended sway-bar links Hardware
- Rear Components 4.0 inch fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware
- SKU: HEC 392.23
- UPC: 843030126643
- Product Sub Category: Lift Kits
- Kit Height: 5
- Data Fitment Make: Dodge
- Data Fitment Model: Ram 2500, Ram 3500
- Data Fitment Year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Lift Kit
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals and Guides
|Notes:||Fits Diesel engine models ONLY. Does NOT fit dually models. Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models. Requires minor drilling.|
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension14-21 Ram 2500 0-5in Forged Track Bar - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension04-08 Ford F150 4in Kit w/N2O Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension11-16 Ford F250 Series II 3in Kit w/N2O Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Toyo Tires275x55r20XL (32x11.00r20) BSW Open Country AT3 - Toyo Tires
Hot Product By Fuel Off-Road20x9 6x5.5 5.75BS D693 Blitz Brushed Gunmetal - Fuel Off-Road
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension84-01 Jeep XJ Series II 3in System w/N20 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By BFGoodrich Tires325x65r18E (35x13.00r18) RWL All Terrain KO2 - BFgoodrich Tires
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension06-08 Dodge 1500 6in Kit w/N3 Shocks - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By BFGoodrich Tires295x70r17E (33x12.00r17) BLK Mud Terrain KM3 - BFgoodrich Tires
Hot Product By ION Wheels18x9 6x135 5BS Type 134 Matte Black/Black Beadlock - Ion Wheel