Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5in diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition.
When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents. Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Extended Length: 33.07in
- Collapsed Length: 19.92in
- Includes driver and passenger side rear shocks
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sold As Each
- Finish Zinc Plate
- Location Rear
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Extended Length 33.07 inch
- Collapsed Length 19.92 inch
- SKU: HEC 699013
- UPC: 843030189792
- Product Sub Category: Rear Shocks
- Data Fitment Make: Toyota
- Data Fitment Model: Tundra
- Data Fitment Year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Data Product Type: Mom Class Bolt-on
- Data Default Qt: 1
- Data Product Badges: free_shipping
- Data Shipping Group: HEC shipping
- Warranty : 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Manuals and Guides
Customer Reviews, Questions and Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension20-21 Jeep JT 5ft Low Pro Hard Trifold Cover - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension12-18 Ram 1500 2.5in Leveling Kit - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By Black Rhino17X8 5X4.25 5.88BS Sandstorm Semi Gloss Blk/Dark Tint Ring - Black Rhino
Hot Product By Rough Country Suspension07-20 Toyota Tundra 6in Lifts Front Adj Vertex Coilover - Rough Country Suspension
Hot Product By XD Wheels20x9 5x5.5/5x150 5.71BS XD851 Monster 3 Satin Black - XD Wheels
Hot Product By Black Rhino20X9.5 8X170 4.54BS Abrams Textured Gunmetal - Black Rhino
Hot Product By Black Rhino20X9.5 8X6.5 4.54BS Abrams Textured Gunmetal - Black Rhino
Hot Product By Black Rhino20X9 6X135 5.47BS Warlord Matte Blk / Dark Tint - Black Rhino
Hot Product By Black Rhino17X8 5X120 5.88BS Warlord Matte Blk / Dark Tint - Black Rhino
Hot Product By Black Rhino17X9.5 5X5 4.54BS Abrams Olive Drab Green - Black Rhino